Happy weekend!...almost. Pete and I are both wishing ourselves back to our Sri Lankan honeymoon. The people, the feasts (pictured above), the waves! It was paradise. In a small reprieve we're hoping to head up the coast to surf at least one of the days this weekend. I'm loving this Queensland winter weather: clear blue skies, piercing sun and only a slight chill (today it got past 25 degrees!). Here are a few funnies from around the web - plus a few recipes - that have grabbed my attention this week:
- This almond cookie recipe is enticing...
- And not sure if I could stomach these for breakfast but they look incredible
- I was struggling to keep up a regular meditation practice until I came across this awesome guided meditation - and it's only three minutes!
- Laughed out loud at this Stephen Colbert rap
- If there's a dream or goal you've been neglecting and you need a bit of encouragement to get there, maybe this website is the answer