What are you up to this weekend? Pete and I are having a special dinner out, then mostly relaxing around home. One of my favourite things to do on a Saturday is drink pu-erh tea and read the AFR Weekend; some seriously great articles in there, especially if you haven't read the Fin Review all week. I also like to bake, a lot, but had a disaster with this cake last weekend...
- But as always, I'll read this first thing Saturday
- I'm enjoying scrolling through this Facebook stream, some awesome design inspiration
- Has anyone ever tried this? I haven't but I love the way my hair looks and feels after a swim in the ocean
- 5 simple strategies if you don't know what to do next in life
- Still fascinated by the story of maybe-murderer, Adnan Syed? Serial is doing new updates from his hearing
- A diet and exercise plan to lose weight and gain muscle
Photo courtesy SLQ, taken in the 1930s inside Brisbane's Regent Theatre Milk Bar.