What are you up to this Australia Day weekend? I'm visiting my brother and his gorgeous partner to meet their new baby boy, spending some overdue quality time with my sister, then hitting the surf with Pete. If you have a quiet moment, here are a few entertaining links from around the web:
- A must listen Podcast for any working woman... gotta love a good Pommy accent, too!
- The best pots and pans you really need: a list by the experts at bon appétit (lifesaver for anyone with a wedding coming up)
- My weekend ritual: reading NY Grub Street Diet on Saturday morning.
- Donna Hay's 27 favourite recipes.
- Gillian Jacobs on Learning How to Act Like Myself, comfortingly honest.
- A funky food blog by a French Canadian couple.
- And want to grow a veggie garden on your apartment balcony? Turn to Indira Naidoo.
(Image: John Oxley Library, State Library of Queensland, Neg: 191960)