9 Podcasts that Will Change Your Life
Like many, I came to Podcasts through Serial and have since found them an excellent way to learn, distract the mind, and alleviate the boredom (think: driving/commutes/cleaning up).
But I've listened to some disappointing doozys, too.
So I've compiled a short list of nine Podcasts that have reshaped my thinking... literally, because as we'relearning the brain is plastic. Awesome!
- Radio Cherry Bombe: Run by those fabulous gals who created the magazine. Episode 33, which featured Erin McKenna's speech at their Jubilee, positively changed my view on meditation.
- Serial: Season one was a gripping look into a high school murder, analysing who really dunnit. The follow up delves into a new topic and is proving just as fascinating.
- The Tim Ferriss Show: The bestselling author of "The 4 Hour Workweek" is obsessed with improving life in every aspect. This podcast features everything from work out & diet tips to inspirational talks from leaders.
- Conversations with Richard Fidler: An expert at the art of interviewing, Richard also books some very impressive guests on his show.
- Chat 10 Looks 3: Annabel Crab and Leigh Sales, arguably the two wittiest women on Australian television, have teamed up to create a hilarious and insightful show about... everything! There's singing too!
- No Filter with Mia Freedman: I'm not a huge fan of Mia but she's interviews some really interesting and strong Australian female leaders in this Podcast.
- Here's the Thing: This is just Alec Baldwin chatting with his favourite celeb pals. 'Nuff said.
- Small Business Big Marketing: Timbo Reid's Podcast is a must for "start ups" but also anyone interested in learning about how successful businesses start and accelerate.
- The Property Couch: Two Australian property experts share their tips on everything from buying your first home, to investing. Great place to learn about the market.